Here are some fun facts about me:
- Born and raised in Estonia in bilingual family, moved to Netherlands 9 years ago
- Hitting the 4th decade of life in autumn 2018
- Happily married and a proud mom of an adorable baby girl
- Original occupation - physical therapist but always wanted to be a journalist
- Top 5 hobbies: laughing, traveling, beauty and skin care, reading and cooking
- Height: 165cm, weight- changes from day to day
- Skin type - Combination skin type with occasional breakouts
- What I do in my free time
- everything that makes me enjoy my life
- How others describe me in one word- straightforward
I hope you will enjoy reading my blog about my personal experiences with the skincare products that I review. In this blog you will find approximately 50% of the posts reviewing the face masks in all their shapes and forms. 30% of the posts are about the other skincare that I find is worth mentioning. The remaining 20% will be some miscellaneous products for example patch treatments, products for the hair, body and home.
I have always liked facial masks particularly because they are a very quick way for me to transform and improve my skin without them being harsh medical interventions. With the help of my blog I try to provide you more information on the masks and skin-care out there. I share my honest opinion on the products meaning that if something is ineffective I will be blunt an speak it out loud.
Over the past years mask industry has grown enormously and you see a lot of products from abroad (for example the sheet masks from Korea and their skin-care products in general) hitting the European market. I try to get my hands on these items from all over the world to be able to introduce you, my readers, to them.
I hope you will find my blog helpful,
Yours truly, Kati 🙂